1. Never attempt to change a grumpy almost 2 year old while he is holding a golf club. he will hit you in the eye and it will hurt.
2. Letting your child play with bubbles is fun. Letting him play with bubbles on the carpet- probably not so fun.
3. Allowing your child to help with dinner is a good idea. Letting him create his own soup with broth, gold fish crackers, fruit snacks, salt and pepper is probably not the best idea as you will have to taste it at dinner with eager eyes watching you.
4. Going out in public with a crazy looking eye, in your pajamas, with two cranky kids will cause people to stare at you. Punching them in the face is probably not a good idea (do not know this firsthand as I did not have the guts to do it....but next time....watch out:)
5. Letting your child eat a sugar cookie in your bed is probably not a great idea. In fact, letting a child eat ANYTHING in your bed will make you grumpy when you go to lay in it after a long day.(nothing a diet pepsi and a Friends episode won't fix)
All in all, I'd say I learned a lot today. All in a days work.