I feel awful 99% of the time; the other 1% I actually get to sleep! I know pregnancy is not supposed to be a walk in the park and it's very VERY fortunate that I actually get to experience it....but it really stinks sometimes.
Today, we went to the hospital because I was sure "this was it" and Jaimee was nice enough to keep Sean. When we got there, the contractions were intermittent b/c I was dehydrated. I am dilated to a 3 and 70% effaced and it didn't change after 1 hr so they sent us home. I feel like a wimp! It didn't help that Mike was really excited and kept saying, "I know this is it!" It also didn't help that the way I was feeling was not displayed on their little "contraction" machine. I feel constant back pain, pressure like crazy, and I am HUGE! I am always sweating like I just ran a marathon, my face always shows how much sleep I get (none!) no matter how hard I try to hide it, and I now feel like an idiot for even thinking "this was it!" I feel like I should already know exactly what to expect b/c I have done it before- but my water broke at a 3 with Sean, I got an epidural at like a 5.
So, we drive home with me wanting to stop to eat something really really fatty but of course, it's Sunday! I'm in tears all day- and nothing went right for the rest of the day! I like to bake when I'm stressed so I tried to make cinnamon rolls (no yeast) tried to make peanut butter bars (no chocolate frosting) tried to make bread (no flour!) AND to top it ALL off- they announced in Relief Society that I was in labor- dang it! Now everyone knows I'm an idiot:)
Oh well, life goes on. At least, I know the little guy is doing very well!
No need to comment- I don't really want pity (except from Mike)! You guys are all so nice all the time anyway. I have awesome neighbors, friends, and family!