I've seen this on several other blogs, but I was FINALLY one of the first 5 people to respond to one, so now I must post it on my own blog to keep it going. Here goes...
**The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me. Just for you.**
Now I'm not sure if the above offer really even excites anybody because, let's face it; I'm not the most crafty person out there. BUT I am pretty good and stealing other people's crafty ideas and making them my own. With that being said, here's how this dealio works:
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully.
1. I get to choose what I make for you.
2. No returns or exchanges.
3. I make no guarantees that you will like it. (although I hope you do!)
4. Your creation will be just for you. It's not gonna say "This book belongs to _____" with some random kid's name scribbled in.
5. It'll be done this year (2009).
6. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a poem (most likely not) or a painting (we'll see) or something edible (like cookies or something). You'll just have to wait to find out. But I will promise you this: It will be something I would want, and something I will be proud to say I made, which means no crappy re-gifts. You're welcome.
The catch? In order to qualify, you must not only be one of the first 5 people to respond, you must also pay it forward and post this offer onto a blog/Facebook page of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 people to respond to your post.
Sounds easy enough, right? That's what I thought.
Now we wait to see who the lucky victims, I mean winners are.